Join Our Angels in Action Campaign
Create Your Own Fundraising Page and Become an Angel in Action
We do this event in December - Check back with us!
It's easier than you think to become a fundraiser for CHGA and keep kids off the streets in Atlanta. You can host your own online fundraising event in support of CHGA. It’s a few clicks and you’re on board.
Contact Jenna Stafford, firstname.lastname@example.org, to set up your own fundraising page. You can link it to your Facebook page. It is that easy! Your friends can start donating at $5, $10, $25, $100...as little or as much as they can.
Don't have a Facebook page, no problem. You can send out as an email to your contact list.
Challenge the people you work with to donate. Have a "Friday Jeans Day" and charge everyone $5 to be able to participate. Use your imagination!
Raise funds for:
- Running for a Reason
- Completion of an Endurance Event
- Birthday: Donations instead of Gifts
- Giving up Something for a Period of Time (i.e. Coffee, Eating out...)
- Friendly Competition
- Much More!
Invite your family and friends to support your event by sending messages from your fundraising center
with a link to your personal fundraising page. Our online tools make it easy, fun and secure.
Your Facebook and Twitter friends are going to want to hear all about it!
How it Works:
- Go to FirstGiving.com/CovenantHouseGa to get started
- Create your fundraising web page
- Set a fundraising goal. It can be $200, $500 or $1,000...it all counts!
- Invite family and friend to help you reach your goal by sending messages from your fundraising center.
Contact Jenna Stafford, email@example.com, (404) 589-0163, to learn more about becoming an Angel in Action or join the committee.