Support Our Kids!
Help us assist kids in need.
Follow Us On TwitterFollow @CovenantHouseGA
Thank you for your interest in donating to Covenant House Georgia! We rely on the generosity of our community to meet the needs of our youth. If you are interested in donating clothing, toiletries or other items, we kindly ask that you follow the following guidelines before making a donation:
- In order to drop off a donation, please make an appointment with our Volunteer Coordinator, who can be reached at email@example.com.
- We ask that clothing donations are age appropriate - our youth are 18 to 21 years old.
- Clothing donations should be clean and should not have holes or frays.
- We ask that all clothing donations be in good taste (i.e. no t-shirts with inappropriate language).
- We do not accept used underwear or socks.
Fall In-Kind Needs:
- Casual Clothing
- Women's: T-shirts, dresses, jeans
- Men's: T-Shirts, jeans
- Men's belts and white undershirts
- All sizes: Men and Women's pajamas
- All sizes: New socks, underwear and bras
- Men's white dress shirts and dark slacks
- Women's white blouses, dark slacks and skirts
- Accessories (jewelry, purses, and ties)
- New towels and wash cloths
- Twin comforters
- New pillows
- Dress shoes, boots, and sneakers
- Laundry detergent
- Luggage/Duffel Bags
Please NOTE: By law, non-profit organizations cannot provide a donor with the dollar value of an In-kind gift. Such valuations when applicable, relative to "fair market value" of In-Kind gifts, need to be provided by the donor. In instances where time and service are donated, no tax break whatsoever is allowed, as the IRS Publication 526 clearly states, "You cannot deduct the value of your time or services…"