Support Our Kids!
Help us assist kids in need.
Follow Us On TwitterFollow @CovenantHouseGA
Thank you for your interest in donating to Covenant House Georgia! We rely on the generosity of our community to meet the needs of our youth. If you are interested in donating clothing, toiletries or other items, we kindly ask that you follow the following guidelines before making a donation:
- In order to drop off a donation, an appointment must be made with our Volunteer Coordinator, who can be reached at email@example.com. Appointments are available on Fridays.
- Because of limited storage space, we are not able to accept in-kind donations if an appointment has not been made.
- We ask that clothing donations are age appropriate - our youth are 18-21
- Clothing donations should be clean and shout not have holes or frays
- We ask that all clothing donations be in good taste (i.e. no t-shirts with inappropriate language)
- We do not accept used underwear or socks
- Male deodorant
- New towels
- New wash clothes
- Twin comforters
- New pillows
- Queen sized inflatable beds
- Sets of Queen sized sheets
- School supplies: All ages
- All sizes: Men and Women's pajamas
- All sizes: New socks, underwear and bras
- Men's white dress shirts and dark slacks
- Women's white blouses, dark slacks and skirts
- Accessories (belts, jewelry, purses and ties)
- Coats, jackets, hats and gloves
- Dress shoes
Please NOTE: By law, non-profit organizations cannot provide a donor with the dollar value of an In-kind gift. Such valuations when applicable, relative to "fair market value" of In-Kind gifts, need to be provided by the donor. In instances where time and service are donated, no tax break whatsoever is allowed, as the IRS Publication 526 clearly states, "You cannot deduct the value of your time or services…"