Support Our Kids!
Help us assist kids in need.
Follow Us On TwitterFollow @CovenantHouseGA
Thank you for your interest in donating to Covenant House Georgia! We rely on the generosity of our community to meet the needs of our youth. If you are interested in donating clothing, toiletries or other items, we ask that you follow the following guidelines before making a donation. Due to limited storage space we are unable to accept donations without an appointment.
- We accept donations Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:30am - 4:30pm.
- In order to drop off a donation, please make an appointment with our Volunteer Specialist, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-448-4135.
- We accept donations of clothing, toiletries, and birthday gifts for our youth.
Get in the holiday spirit with Covenant House Georgia!
Whether you would like to sponsor one or more youth for Christmas or purchase items off of our general Christmas Wish List, you can make this Christmas one to remember for our young adults in need! Contact Bria Johnson (email@example.com) or see the flyers below for more information on how you can get involved.
URGENT IN KIND NEEDS: We are currently depleted of the following items because of a high census in the shelter.
- Holiday wrapping paper
- Plus size clothing for men (size 40 & up) and women (size 12 & up)
- Shoes for men and women (size 10 &up)
- Travel size shampoo and conditioner
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- T-shirts (L/XL)
- Basketball shorts (M/L/XL)
- Mens/Womens NEW underwear (All Sizes)
- NEW Bath towels and wash cloths
- Ziploc bags (all sizes)
For more details about donating new or gently used clothing, click here.
For more details about donating toiletry items, click here.
For more details about donating birthday gifts, click here.
Please NOTE: By law, non-profit organizations cannot provide a donor with the dollar value of an In-kind gift. Such valuations when applicable, relative to "fair market value" of In-Kind gifts, need to be provided by the donor. In instances where time and service are donated, no tax break whatsoever is allowed, as the IRS Publication 526 clearly states, "You cannot deduct the value of your time or services…"