Support Our Kids!
Help us assist kids in need.
Follow Us On TwitterFollow @CovenantHouseGA
Thank you for your interest in donating to Covenant House Georgia! We rely on the generosity of our community to meet the needs of our youth. If you are interested in donating clothing, toiletries or other items, we kindly ask that you follow the following guidelines before making a donation. Due to limited storace space we are unable to accept donations without an appointment.
- Our donation drop off time period is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10am - 4pm.
- In order to drop off a donation, please make an appointment with our Volunteer Specialist, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-937-6951.
- We ask that clothing donations are age appropriate - our youth are 18 to 21 years old.
- Clothing donations should be clean and should not have holes or frays.
- We ask that all clothing donations be in good taste (i.e. no t-shirts with inappropriate language).
- We do not accept used underwear or socks.
Urgent In-Kind Needs:
- Feminine hygiene products
- Work boots
- Closed-toe black shoes
- Bath towels
- Lip Balm
- Deodorant for men and women
- Shower shoes
- Winter shoes, boots, and sneakers
Please NOTE: By law, non-profit organizations cannot provide a donor with the dollar value of an In-kind gift. Such valuations when applicable, relative to "fair market value" of In-Kind gifts, need to be provided by the donor. In instances where time and service are donated, no tax break whatsoever is allowed, as the IRS Publication 526 clearly states, "You cannot deduct the value of your time or services…"